Assisi Scholars Policy
To maintain membership in the Assisi Scholars Program students must:
- Maintain honor roll status for each quarter throughout the years of the program.
- Enroll in specific courses appropriate to the grade level
of the student either honors-level or AP-level courses for all core
for graduation by the State of Ohio (Math, Social Studies,
Science, and English). These core courses must be taken on the premises
Bacon High School in classes with other Assisi Scholar
students, using the approved curriculum designed by RB instructors,
texts, and taught
by faculty at Roger Bacon High School.
- Participate in field trips, seminars, and other developmental opportunities provided for the students' enrichment.
- Maintain honorable behavior consistent with the Franciscan Values.
- Deliver a capstone presentation in the senior year of the program.
- Attend the Assisi Pilgrimage.