Reopening Policies & Procedures
We will be providing detailed information in the coming weeks regarding
policies and procedures in place to help ensure
the safety of our students when we reopen school. To help
with your planning for the upcoming year, the following information is
- School on campus for all students will start on Wednesday, August 26th.
- Students, staff and faculty will be required to wear face coverings during the school day, to include extracurricular
activities and sports (when practical). Students will be required to provide their own personal face coverings. Click here for details and guidance regarding face coverings.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
Desks in the classrooms will be 3 feet apart. Traffic patterns for
students, staff and
faculty to utilize during movement throughout the campus
(especially in-between classes) will be posted. The Fogarty Center will
during lunch periods to increase social distancing. Click here for details and guidance regarding social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all classrooms and common areas, to include the cafeteria. Hand washing will be promoted
before and after touching shared equipment. Click here for details and guidance regarding cleaning, disinfection, and hand hygiene.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces that are used frequently, such as drinking fountains, door handles, sinks, faucet handles,
etc. will be done on a frequent basis. Click here for details and guidance regarding cleaning, disinfection, and hand hygiene.
- Temperature screening for all students, staff, faculty and visitors will take place when entering the school building.
student or staff member with a fever of 100.4 degrees or
greater will not be permitted to enter and/or stay at school. Click here for details and guidance regarding temperature checks and symptom screenings.