Bron Bacevich Stadium Renovation- Groundbreaking
There has never been a more exciting time to be a Roger Bacon Spartan as we continue to go “Forward to Greater Things.” Roger Bacon High School held a groundbreaking ceremony on April 29 to kick-off the multi-phased renovation and restoration project of Bron Bacevich Stadium, which was originally built in 1954. The first phase is set to be completed in August 2019 and includes the following:
- A newly designed formal entrance on Mitchell Avenue.
- Security camera-monitored, paved parking lot with spots for approximately 140 cars. Parking will not only support athletic events, but most importantly, will be used by students on a daily basis. With completion of the parking lot, all students will be able to park on school property.
- Field entrance with ticket booth, storage buildings and dedicated emergency vehicle entrance.
- Updated/remodeled press box, to include outdoor filming decks and updated broadcasting capability.
- Renovated and updated restroom facilities.
Roger Bacon is raising the funds for the project through alumni, donors and friends. The school is proud to partner with Elevar Design Group for the architecture and design and Universal Contracting Corporation as the general contractor, both with numerous alumni ties.
For virtual 360 degree renderings of the new Bron Bacevich Stadium, visit http://www.rogerbacon.org/giving/stadium-renderings-360-degree