Application & RegistrationWe're excited you want to be part of the Bacon Family! Once you have taken the placement test, you are ready for the application and registration process.
Step 1: The Placement Test
You must take the placement test before completing a formal application. A $30 fee is required.
Step 2: The Application
Please download the Application for Admission, Release of Records Form and Teacher Recommendation Form to complete your admission packet.
Step 3: Registration
Priority registration begins on January 18, 2013. Registration is $300.00 for the 2013 - 2014 school year. If you would like, please visit the Business Office section to use the Financial Calculator, which will help you determine your costs.
Step 1: ___ Take the placement test
Step 2: ___ Application for Admissions with Release of Records and Teacher Recommendation Form
Step 3: ___ Business Office material (Tuition Payment Policies form, Tuition Preference and Payment Form, and the $300 registration fee)
Step 4: ___ Birth Certificate
Admissions and Placement
Roger Bacon High School admits students and places them in classes based on the following conditions:
- Placement test and achievement test results
- Principal, teacher and guidance counselor recommendations
- Review of academic transcripts
- Review of attendance records
- Review of behavioral records
- Consultation with parent and student
- Meet immunization requirements established by the Ohio Department of Health
- Meet any additional requirements established by Roger Bacon High School
- Application and registration
**Roger Bacon High School accepts all qualified students regardless of race, sex, creed, or ethnic background.
Any questions please contact Brandon Cowans at 641-1300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.